Thursday, May 17, 2007

SEND ME TIPS, YOU LAZY TURDS.

UPDATE: Back Monday, with normal posting.
I, yet again, am so very very very sick of advertising today. So very sick, that it took me three fucking attempts just to type the fucking word correctly. So very sick, that I can't even muster a smidgen, a scintilla, an iota of fake-hate for the stupid fake business. So very sick, that I am, again asking you, my deranged readers, to send me tips, images, sightings, etc. Preferably advertising or New York City related, but really, I will post anything even mildly interesting. Because, I am TIRED.
send them to: copyranter(at)hotmail(dot)com
(pictured: clear platform stripper shoe with 7" heel and side money slot for tips.)
previously in I am lazy:
1. Today, I am a CEO.
2. DEAD BULL: Victorious Matador.
3. copyranter's new logo.

16 Comments:

Blogger ricpic said...

A man don't rise
To that foot
In that shoe
Ain't no man.




As for CR's fatigewe? tant pis.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Moda di Magno said...

I'm so sorry you need a rest darling. I do love those shoes...

9:59 PM  
Blogger ellagood said...

here's a tip - give me my fucking shoes back.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Lucia Toledo said...

Straight men poop out often when they're not darlinged.

I suggest green tea.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Where did you get those shoes from? I need them for my blog. They are hideous.

10:37 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Chris:
http://www.laprofashions.com/tipshoes1.htm

or just type "platform tips" into Google Image.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Harry Pujols said...

Donald Trump is selling steaks at the Sharper Image. I don't know, maybe it's a topic for a blog, maybe it's not.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just any steaks, but steaks for winners.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geico cavemen dude is going to have his own tv show. That's just all kinds of wrong

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you hear the song "Make the Logo Bigger"? As an Account Executive at a big NYC agency, I got a big laugh out of this one!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the hollow platform should be stuffed full of bills if she's any good.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So the hollow platform should be stuffed full of bills if she's any good."

Thanks for explaining how the shoes work to us, wanker.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go off and watch YouTube or something. Everyone else does.
Cheers
Writer
(theadvertisingagency.blogspot etc)

2:52 AM  
Blogger Middle Name: Stanley said...

Here's a tip: I heard they're canceling Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Doesn't that suck?!

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that stupid "State Farmony" campaign that's on the front page of yahoo

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna tip? Check this out:
http://staringatstrangers.typepad.com/staring_at_strangers/2007/04/msnbc_wants_to_.html

It's my comments about the new MSNBC new tagline: "A Fuller Spectrum of News"

I'd be interested in hearing what you think about it. To me it brings to mind a device used by a proctologist.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home