Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am reduced to posting a BJ joke from the side of a London panel truck.

(click image for closer look)
How much have your tips sucked lately? This much? This much? Try this much. So in response, here's a Popsicle about to devoured by a randy bird on the side of a BEJAY's (get it?!?) ice cream and lollipops truck. BeJay's is a London wholesaler of those two lickable products. Related: y'all LICK like an envelopes manufacturing convention. previously in ads on the sides of trucks: mushrooming cans—FUNGTASTIC!; the Swedish Fish delivery truck is adorable; and the fcuk truck crashes and burns. (image via)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I think I sent you this...what about Miley Cyrus being asked to be the Lifestyles Condom spokesperson. That's gotta be worth something.....

http://www.postadvertising.com/post/2008/07/29/Miley-Cyrus-Abstinent-Condom-Spokesperson.aspx

It's not exactly bad copy, but there's gotta be something there.

3:50 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

DUDE: a good tip is one that hasn't been reported on by half the Websites in the universe.

Also, I don't want links (unless they're from non-ad Sites). I find those on my own... I want ad SCANS and SNAPS...ORIGINAL content.

As you were...

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude: Standing down.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home