Monday, October 18, 2010

Young Gun Awards promoted with ad trophies having sex.


(click ads, via) The entry deadline for the 10th annual International Young Guns Awards was Friday (To enter, at least one member of the creative team had to be born after November 25th, 1979.). I haven't been a young gun since fuck you ago. In fact, I haven't won an ad award in about 10 years, and don't give a flying Lion fuck about it either. I do have two CLIOs sitting on my ledge right this minute. No, I will not put them in a '69' position. These two edgy executions are via two young gun creatives I will not be naming from the Miami Ad School. Previous bad ad award ads: These ads killed a bunny and a unicorn • this CLIO awards ad is the most depressing thing I've ever seen • ANDY awards promoted with anilingus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous writer said...

Let's go all the way and 'pose' the award with one of the team.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home