Friday, December 30, 2011

Is this the strangest coffee shop ad I've ever seen?

(click ad, via)
Yes. Yes, it is. You've seen the strangest coffee ads ever, via Finland. Now this, via Lithuania. The photos on the wall only add to the strangeness. But is it also the best coffee shop ad I've ever seen? Yes. Yes it is. Because I stared at it for a full minute, and I would do the same if I saw it in a publication. So bravo, Not Perfect/Y&R in Vilnius. Here's the Coffee Inn facebook page. Previously: Is this the strangest chocolate ad I've ever seen?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

elmer fudd: i'm dwinking cawfee wid a wabbit.

I-)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Vinnie said...

I like it too. Very very nice indeed. I also like the print ads they did for 15 Min Newspaper. I think it was called 15 Min.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. Love it.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home